Who is Ter Scott, MONEY, MARKETING, MOTIVATION!

Who is Ter Scott?

WARNING: This is NOT a 30-Second Commercial, but it is a quick read!

When we ask who someone is and what it is that they do; especially in the networking environment, we really want to know what is pertinent to how we can benefit and reciprocate benefits by using and referring products and services we each represent. It is then advantageous to know and have a quick 15 to 30 second commercial or elevator speech ready. I approach this differently, especially because I wear so many “hats”.

I first find out about the person (before meeting him or her if I know we’ll be seeing each other) asking questions about them and their business, then I reply with a product or service which I believe will be more tailored to their needs. I share more about this technique elsewhere but here I’m leading into “who” I am.

My biggest mentor from the past is Di Vinci. He was talented in many areas. I used to “apologize” by my varied interests, skills and talents (especially to myself) which just held me back; from helping others with the “me” that I was. I continually “getting over this” as it seems a continuing battle of being a “Jack of all trades and a Master of none” but I’ve come to an understanding that this is who I am, and who I will continue to be and I will do my best to leave this world by leaving it and others who I meet better because of it.

OK, enough of my prefacing. You want to know what it is that I do and how I can benefit you and your life and business.

When you visit terscott.com you’ll find that I present 3 things. The number 3 is significant in life and the legs of my 3-legged business stool are MONEY – MARKETING – MOTIVATION. I will briefly touch on all three but I encourage you to take advantage of my free 30-minute “Virtual Coffee” where we learn more of each other’s businesses and you can ask more specifically about all three.
When explaining each of the three, please know that I work with individuals (and business owners) as The Life & Legacy Coach™ and business types as The Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant™.  

MONEY

I’m a resource for learning, funding, and finding business opportunities for individuals. For businesses, I assist you in finding hidden monies in tax reductions and business expenses. Many of the services I offer are done for you on a contingency basis; if I don’t find you money on property taxes, employee hiring, and more, you don’t pay.

MARKETING

My background is marketing and I’ve worked in just about every area of marketing and advertising for the last 30 years or so; I even taught marketing on a college level at a business university. Ask me about my “Run it pass Ter” program where you’ll get a professional’s view on every piece of advertising (and marketing idea) before you do it, for just pennies! This is invaluable in avoiding marketing boo-boos! 

MOTIVATION

As a public speaker, this is where I have fun with audiences on a larger scale. I share from topics from the before mentioned areas in a more fun, but practical and dare I say, educational manner. As a (Kindle, Blog, and Internet article) publisher, you have much to choose from. And, I cater to your specific audiences.  You can hear how I tailored my Personal PR speech to Toastmasters International some years ago. It’s still popular today and I present it for short occasions such as your next business luncheon or dinner as it is only 7 to 10 minutes!

So, that’s “me”, Ter Scott!

As an individual (or business person) interested in doing more, having more and being more, contact my office and find out how I can help you achieve your goals; and with balance. As an integral person in a business, I can find and save you MONEY, assist you with effective MARKETING and coach you and your employees with MOTIVATION.


Contact me today to start the discussion or schedule a “Ter Scott Virtual Coffee” today! 




No comments:

Post a Comment