Advertise in 5 Blogs for a Measly $5!

promote your one line ad in 5 of my blogs
This is a very popular Fiver gig 

that I currently offer which is for a limited time only.

As the gig states, right now it's only $5 for having your ad in 5 blogs, but soon it will be $5 to be in 4 blogs, then 3 blogs, then 2 blogs and finally you'll have the choice of which blog you want to post in for your $5. Right now as I'm building traffic for the blogs, I want this to be a stellar deal for anyone who advertises and it also comes with a guarantee. If you are not happy, I'll even repeat you ad (with no changes) again; just let me know.

Here are a few things to consider when ordering this gig:

Get your product, service or business
“mentioned”in 5 of my blogs!

Understanding this awesome gig details.

Thanks for your order (or interest in ordering). If you’ve ordered the basic $5 gig, you’ll get a one sentence mention (the same sentence) in 5 of my blogs; awesome!!! Now if you want people to click on your link to get to your site, be sure to add the “ADD A LINK TO YOUR BLOG” extra- for the additional $5. (If you add this after the gig has been published, linking these will be $10 instead of $5). Next, if you want a photo, use the “ADD A PHOTO” option for an additional $10. When you choose to purchase the “ADD A LINK” option, I’ll also link your pic at no additional fee. The photo will be 1 x 1 square.

NOTE: If you have any questions at all, it’s best to communicate them before you order as the clock starts ticking immediately when you place your order.

First, I suggest that you see how others have been successful with this gig. Click on the links below and search each post for this specific link “Let me help you make money online”; which was one by a Fiverr customer (so you get an idea of how your link will display):

Ter Scott Promotes:

Your Biz Opps Online

Get Quick Cash Flow Now

Real Money and Genuine Income Opportunities

You Need to be Rich

OK, and welcome back. Now let’s look at the basic gig offer (more detailed explanation).

BASIC GIG: Your one sentence ad is “mentioned” in the blog. Since I don’t “know” you and your offer, I am not “recommending” anything to my readers so they “appear” as “ads”. (However, just by being in my blog does implicate me as favoring your offer).

IMPORTANT: If you use the basic gig offer $5 (without a live, clickable link) be sure to be pretty descriptive so with your site name such as, “Save Hundreds of Dollars a Year on Imprinted Promotional Items at: MyImprintRepDOTcom”. People then know to type this into their browser.

EXTRA FAST 3 Day Delivery:  ($5 now but will go up very soon to $15 because I compose these posts usually after I get the gig so they are very “new” to the Internet. They go “live” when your link is published and I can’t spit out quality quite that fast!).

ADD A LINK TO YOUR BLOG: $5. Man this is cheap; to have someone read your one sentence and be able to click it “right now” and get to your squeeze page and offer. I don’t recommend the “naked” sentence (Basic $5 Gig); basic $5 gig doesn’t “link” to anywhere. Add the $5 and for the total of only $10, you’ll have your sentence linked to your offer and sell, sell, sell!

ADD A PICTURE: $10 Pictures are worth a million bucks. Add a picture of your product or webpage pic and that will be clickable at no extra charge when ordering the “add a link” offer (both the sentence and picture will be clickable). You picture can be 1x1” or ½ x 1 ½” in size.

NOW FOR “FROSTING ON THE TOP” FEATURES EXTRAS. These are “add-ons” to basic gig offers:

·       Your ad at the “top of the post”. $10 (Your basic gig ad will either be featured within the post content or after the blog in the featured ads section). 
·       Your listing on “top of the list” $5 (most posts have at least 3 advertisers, get your ad seen first!
·       Your listing in bold $5
·       Your listing highlighted in yellow $5
·       Your listing repeated in the post $5 per additional time; no extra cost to link to url if you’ve already paid for it; pictures cannot be repeated.
·        
So now that you know how to get the most from your gig,  go back and add any extras you may want and I’ll get this done as soon as possible. It usually takes the full duration stated in the gig to get composed and published as I write eat article when I get a Fiverr customer. If you have any questions, I’m glad to help.

Ter Scott.

FAQs:

Can I use a photo?


Yes. You would first choose the basic gig for your one line ad. Then you would choose the add the pic option ($10 additional) which is a 1x1 inch pic without a live link to your site. For the live link it's another $5 and I will link both the ad line and the pic to your site.



No comments:

Post a Comment