NFIB is hiring "Story Tellers" for up to $100K per year.


NFIB is hiring Sales Representatives, but really we are just "Story Tellers" telling the story of 
NFIB to small business owners throughout the country. 

And for that, we get paid very well. 

Hello. My name is Terry (Ter) Scott and I am a membership rep for NFIB. Every day I see business owners in my area and tell them about how NFIB has been helping business owners (for over 75 years) how they can have a voice in my state capital and in Washington D.C. 

I've been privileged to be a part of NFIB for about 6 months and have already realized great income, bonuses, and even earned awards for (what they count as) outstanding performance (but for me, I'm just "doing my job"). Like I said, I've earned income bonuses, my "Jacket Award", and even earned an all-expense paid trip to Nashville to attend 101 University. Eats (and boy was it good), 5-star hotel accommodations for a week and spent time with some really great people! 

If you are tired of going from home to work and from work to home over and over just to hear the same old thing and do the same old thing in the same old cubicle and you want to break out of that paycheck to paycheck which gives you more month at the paycheck, go ahead and check this out, it might very well be for you. It changed from a "job" to a "career" for me right away when I realized the work I now do really does make a difference to the small business owner, his employees and their families! 

If you have a passion to help others; especially small business owners, this might be for you.
Can you tell a story? Can you collect a check or credit card number? Can you work without supervision to create a plan and work your plan every day without a boss watching over your every move?

Then you'll like this over sitting in a cubicle all day or waiting for things to happen; because you will be making things happen!

As a membership like me, you'll get Paid Training (the best in my estimation), have a High Income Potential, Commission, bonus, renewals, residuals, plus...

a very comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, 401K with match, and even tuition reimbursement!

If this even intrigues you, by all means, do not let another moment pass. If you do you could truly be passing up what you are meant to be, where you are meant to be and doing what you are meant to do for yourself, your family and your country (I'm not kidding, what you'll be doing in helping small business owners directly affects the economy and well being of the USA.

If you are reading this and you are happy with where you are and what you are doing, why not pass this along to the recent college grad who has bills up the wazoo or the bean counter tired of counting beans and the school teacher who is tired of babysitting and wants more flexibility than only having summers off!

If you want to communicate with me, please use the form on this page. Otherwise, simply visit NFIB.com/careers and let them know that Terry (Ter) Scott ID# 3A687 sent ya!

Make it a great day
(and a greater future with NFIB!)
Ter Scott!
tinyurl.com/y2424hm6

No comments:

Post a Comment