Who is Ter Scott? No, Google, I didn't mean Ted Scott!

Hello. My name is Ter Scott. I'm known as "The Man of 100 Blogs". I really do own and maintain over 100 blogs. I love writing and blogging and even teach courses on blogging.

I've been asked which of my blogs are the most popular so I've listed a few links here. My overall blog listing changes over time as I add and delete blogs depending on the number of views and as my personal views change.

I hope you'll find something of interest in this list, and when you find one or several that you like, be sure to "Follow by Email" or subscribe at Amazon if they are available there; only 99 cents per month and I think they still have the first 14 days free.

And, I really appreciate your questions and comments either after this post here or at the specific blog and blog post.

Make it a great day!

Ter Scott!

Here is the "list":

https://findsweepstakes.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment