Meat Shops, Virginia MN: F&D Meats. Recommended by Ter Scott.

I was in Virginia Minnesota yesterday seeing a client and of course I had to stop by and see (one of) my favorite butcher shops, F&D Meats! They absolutely have "everything" in the line of meats (and other groceries). You can choose from choice meats, seafood and poultry, dairy and fresh produce to fill your cart, but for me it's...

The maple polish sausage or brat; whatever you want to call it. This is the reason I stop every time I'm in Virginia.



There is nothing like it elsewhere.

I've suggested to other meat places to make this but no one does and that's just fine with me because I love stopping at F&D Meats!

They are located about an hour out of Duluth Minnesota and well worth the trip. They are located on 1108 South 8th Street.

When you stop in, say hello to the fine and friendly people and tell them Ter Scott sent you!

Enjoy!
Ter Scott!

Ter Scott! is the Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant ® and is available for private consulting and as a speaker for your group. Contact Ter at: www.terscott.com/speaker

PS. Share in the comments area below, your favorite food from F&D.


George Foreman GGR50B Indoor/Outdoor Grill

No comments:

Post a Comment