Hardees, Superior Wisconsin; 5 Star Rated by Ter Scott.

This morning I thought I'd take a walk and visit a restaurant close by and start my morning in a leisurely way. Within blocks of my home in Superior Wisconsin, I found myself at the neighborhood Hardees.


Hardees, Superior Wisconsin location.

My travels and business take me to many similar types of eating establishments and I was definitely impressed with what I experienced. (Even though I live close, I hadn't been there for some time).

I entered through a very welcoming clean corridor with posters stating the biscuits and gravy special; the floor and windows very clean. The bathroom for the men is on the immediate right before going through the second door of the "lobby" area and I usually check this out because it usually is an indicator as to how clean the kitchen is. I didn't think to do so; probably because the entire restaurant, the tables and floors, were immaculate.

I was the only one in the restaurant so I got right to the counter. The drive through was buzzing with activity. The man behind the counter (who I know is the manager from past experience) greeted me and took my order. I noticed that he ran my card after he poured my coffee and just before my food arrived. This may have been because I was the only one in line but to me it was a subtle indication that the customer is more important than the money.

The food arrived hot and freshly made. I got some ketchup from the machine, asked for napkins and was told they were on the tables and I found a high table in a corner with a TV up on the wall.

Sitting at the table I again was impressed by the amiable atmosphere and wondered why no one else was there at this 7 a.m. hour to enjoy it on a Friday morning. Just then a woman came in, ordered, seated herself by a window and read from a book.

I sat in the quietness (TV volume was off with captions) of my world counting my blessings, relaxing and enjoying my stuffed omelet sandwich (I'm not sure the "real" name, but it was the "big" one), hash browns and coffee (black). The food and coffee were hot and delicious.



I realize that there are so many options these days for this kind of indulging of oneself so every dining experience must be just that, an experience. To me this was a great start to my day in a clean and friendly place. Before collecting my tray and wrappers I thought how I must let others know about this early morning haven and I took a picture of one of the advertising posters to remind me I also need to stop during dinner hour sometime.

Ter Scott!

PS. I rate this 5 out of 5 stars!

Ter Scott is called the Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant ® and is available for private consulting 
and public speaking. www.terscott.com/speaker 

No comments:

Post a Comment