Strengthen the Voice of Small Business and Get Royally Rewarded !

NFIB is hiring! 

They are actually hiring in all 50 states and many cities in each state need membership reps. I encourage any professional to take a look into this.

Are you tired of running your own business or want to run it from a distance and help other business owners with what you know?

Are you a teacher or caregiver and realize that you could make a bigger difference with your time and your life?

I've done a lot of things and everything that I've done I think makes me better at being a membership rep for NFIB. Every day has its challenges; and rewards. No two days are alike and you'll see different businesses and business owners every day. I have always had a passion and love for all types of businesses and now with NFIB, I am able to really help the owners by sharing a way that he and she can have a "voice" in what goes on with the issues that affect them without them having to take time out of their businesses to go and fight them; that's the job of NFIB!

So I thought I would share my thoughts on Glassdoor about my feelings about working with this great organization.

People of all ages and walks of life succeed with NFIB! 

Fun and Challenging Work is Rewarded both Monetarily and In Friendships

The PROS: Self-starters can work without being micromanaged and are rewarded with great pay and bonuses. The state of the art technology used makes the job easier.  You control your own schedule, time, income and bonuses. I feel that I am doing something worthwhile for myself and for the business owners I help.

The CONS: The days can be long sometimes and not every business sees the importance of protecting and speaking up for small businesses so they don't enroll; so when you get "rejection", you need to not take it personally and move on to the next.

Any ADVICE to Management: Every contact I've had with management has been prompt, and stellar in every way. My trainer was the best "safety net" I've ever had in a sales type of position giving me the confidence to move forward knowing he would "catch me" if I fell.  My District Manager has a managing style unlike any other I've had in the past. She's firm but very helpful in keeping me on track with my bonuses and leads without being "bossy".

All of my ratings for NFIB are "5"s. I've been involved in "sales" all of my life and I think I should have started with them years ago when I first heard of the organization. 

I encourage anyone who is looking for a career move to check out NFIB. And, I would love to help you. NFIB has been very good to me and I would love to "pay back" all the people who generously helped me to succeed.

This is what I'll do for you. After you do these 3 things...

1. Watch this video (click on the picture to open video)

2. and then contact the Human Resources department at 80 0-2 7 4.6 thirty-four 2. (broken up to avoid "spamming"). Please be sure to state that you were referred by Terry Scott, Rep# 3A687 and then ask what areas (states and cities are available). 

3. Use the Contact Form on this page to let me know that you've watched the video and if you have further questions. 

Then let's talk.

Here is the video. 



Don't forget to contact me (use the contact form on this page) after you've watched the video, and talked with HR at the number above. (Please don't forget to let HR know that I, Terry Scott (3A687) referred you so they will also contact me to work with you. I live in Superior, Wisconsin but I will help you wherever (in the USA) you live.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you to those who have contacted the HR department this week concerning these open positions in all 50 states. You may not be looking but, who do you know who is "good people", who are underemployed, is a self-starter and likes to work without being micro-managed and get paid well for doing so? You live in MN and have a relative in FL? It doesn't matter, share this with them and we'll do the rest! Make it a great day!

    ReplyDelete