Who is Ter Scott?

I think it was Plato (I know many have been attributed as saying this) who said, "Know thyself" and for me this has been very difficult and I continue to "find my way" even at my "young" age.

I'm creating a Fiverr account (yes I will be selling some services for only $5!) so I had to create a profile. Every time I do this it almost sounds like I'm bragging because I've been blessed with so many talents. Sometimes however that has been a curse; probably of my own making, and I really don't want to take my reader's time here to go through all of that.

It is always my intent to add value in all my words and actions (and in my over 100 blogs) so I will do so here.

Two points: My wish is that you'll take time to "know yourself" and not apologize for who you are and what you can offer the world.

Secondly, I want to tell you about a "cool" (70's term, I know) site. If you haven't heard about Fiverr, as I'm always finding those who don't know about it yet, it's a place where freelancers of all types sell there products and services for $5. To the uninitiated it would seem that it would be very difficult to earn any real substantial income by selling your time, product and service for only $5. You would be right. However there are ways to increase your earnings. I will use the site to highlight and promote my services which will lead to other gigs outside of Fiverr.

I will offer more on this later. For now I want to share my profile with you.
Who is Ter Scott?

“Today’s Da Vinci”; marketing diagnostician, imprinted promotional products counselor, graphic designer and artist, writer-author-publisher, speaker-trainer-instructor, and graphologist/grapho-therapist (and when I find time or inspiration strikes, I’m also a songwriter and screenwriter). I’m known as the Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant, The “Man of 100 Blogs” and the Handwriting Interpreter. 

Know yourself and check out Fiverr!

CLASSIFIED AD: “You’re Losing THOUSANDS of Dollars Every Day YouSell on Fiverr!” Find out how selling on Fiver the old fashioned way is bleeding your paypal account…And discover the PROFITABLE way to sell on Fiverr …With the secret marketing ‘loop hole’ that I’ve used to make from $2000-$4000 each month on Fiverr (WITHOUT doing endless gigs!) CLICK HERE. 


CLASSIFIED AD: I wrote this e-book to show you my blueprint and formula using Fiverr and how I make $4000 a month, working only 8 total hours a week. I've been on Fiverr for over a year, and through grueling experimentations and trial and error, I've developed a way to make money on Fiverr with as little as 8 hours of work a week. CLICK HERE. 


No comments:

Post a Comment