$5.00 Goes to Toys for Tots!

Market America’s SNAP PAK- Save $20


Today I’m going to share a bit about the Market America Snap Pak available at: www.scottshopping.com. It includes everything you need to clean the home and office: laundry detergent (what, you don’t wash your work clothes?), dishwashing liguid, fabric softener, heavy duty cleaner, all- purpose natural concentrate, cream scouring cleanser, disinfectant cleaner, and a home/shop cloth; all in a Snap accessory pack.

It’s a great way to get acquainted with each item because when you order the Snap Pak, you save over $20, vs. buying each separately.

It’s $64.95. I buy the packs and give as Christmas gifts to my friends, relatives and clients. It truly is a useful and practical gift!

Here’s one last thing, for every SNAP PAK order I get at www.scottshopping.com before Christmas 2011, I’ll donate $5.00 to Toys for Tots!

Make it a great day! Ter

No comments:

Post a Comment