Will you Live a Long Healthy Life? If you knew the "Secret", would you share it with others?

Hello, my name is Terry (Ter) Scott.

What I am about to share is well, life-changing; especially when we have our health, we pretty much have “everything” and this is about health and longevity of a healthy life.

First, allow me to introduce myself and what it is that I do to help people.

I am first an advocate for consumer’s health and wealth protection. I’m also an agent in the insurance, alternative investments and health industries and provide healthcare technology to medical facilities.

Recently I’ve been introduced to a modality (medical device) which is used by over 1 million people in their homes, in 4,000 hospitals and even used by sports professionals to heal faster. It’s been used for 20 years in Europe and is here, now in the USA.



I have added this to my products which I provide to medical concerns and I also offer it to my private clients.

I am heading a national team of reps to present this device in their area. This is a unique medical device with a unique opportunity for users and reps. If you have a passion for helping others above profits, you’ll do just fine with us.
If this interests you, please continue reading a recent ad and then complete the interest form which follows.
……
Healthcare Expansion Requires Professionals/Reps

We are launching a new opportunity, nationwide, for people who are involved in in the healthcare industry (or are willing to be trained) to improve the health of people (and also animals). We are introducing a medical modality which has been in use for 20 years in Europe (4,000 hospitals, ambulances, even homes) and is now being made available in the USA. We are rolling this out to people already involved in some way serving the public with healthcare or medical or veterinarian industries.

The device is effective and very simple to use.

“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication”. Steve Jobs.

Medical sales reps will receive 17% to 25% commissions. The consumers are baby boomers, athletes, veterinarians and healthcare professionals. 

We are seeking:

Professional Sales Reps
Management and Executive Types
Insurance Agents, Advocates, Practitioners, Chiropractors, Health Care Professionals, Doctors, Nurses, Veterinarians, and related
Practitioners who will use this modality in their practice with the optional additional revenue stream. 

If you are interested, CLICK HERE (or complete the form if it is available below) to request more information. 


Powered byEMF Form Builder

No comments:

Post a Comment