Professional Personal Development and Business Secret Shopper Services Available



Ter Scott Life and Legacy Coach 
For individuals and business owners.

Services for individuals are available to business owners however the “business owner” services are usually specific to the needs of a business person and the business. 

Here I will address two services; INDIVIDUAL: Person Image Development and 
BUSINESS: Secret Shopper Visit(s) to your business.

Request information on any of these products and services by completing our response form at: www.terscott.com/response.


Today’s product/service highlight(s):

INDIVIDUAL
Person Image Development
Enhance your personality, dress, car, home, etc. by using proper goals, affirmations, and public relations techniques (to increase visibility in the news). This is available on a one time or ongoing retainer basis and includes 1 year subscription to monthly newsletter.


Option 1: I will spend one hour with you, converse, ask you questions etc. I will rate you and offer suggestions for improvement. Cost: $99. You will receive my eBook: Be More and Do More to Have More ™. Ongoing coaching is available.

Option 2: I will spend partial day with you doing much the same thing as with Option 1 but I will have more to evaluate. 5.5 hours $1000.

Option 3: I will spend one full day with you 8.5 hours: $2000.

All options will include written feedback and recommendations. Optional follow-up meeting to discuss recommendations and create a plan to follow is available.

You will receive my eBook: Be More and Do More to Have More ™.

Ongoing coaching is available.

BUSINESS OWNER

Secret Shopping Service for Your Business.

I have been a secret shopper and auditor for companies: BP Gas, Conoco, U.S. Post Office, McDonalds, Five Guys, H&R Block, and many, many more.

Initial Meeting.

We’ll meet off site for one hour for an initial consultation discussion of your needs and requirements. I will follow up with written recommendations. The cost of this initial consultation is $250 and is payable at time of consultation. If a project is created from this initial meeting, the cost of the project varies depending on needs, duration, size of company and number of employees.

In this initial visit we’ll find out what it is that you want to know; how I will be your eyes and ears to observe everything and later report my findings and recommendations. My identity will not be revealed to your employees as I’ll be a customer and if desired you can hire my services multiple times.

OPTION 1:
I invest a preset duration of time at your business; 5.5 hours to a full day from start to close observing things at a more in-depth level and report my findings.

OPTION 2:
You could hire me as a “secret employee” for one or two weeks. I would work alongside other employees to observe and collect my findings.

Both options require having first completed having an initial meeting.

All projects must be within 50 mile radius of Duluth Minnesota. Projects outside of 50 miles require additional fee for travel plus lodging and transportation; depending on distance.

Who is Ter Scott and how is he qualified to offer professional feedback about my business? 

Please visit: www.terscott.com/whoisterscott for a listing of job and related experiences. Feel free to ask further questions in our initial meeting.

Rates may vary and change without notice.


To contact Ter Scott, please call: 218-464-6777 or complete the inquiry form at: www.terscott.com/response

ADVERTISEMENT: 

The following card is "live" and good to use. 
Print and take to your local pharmacy. 
Present it when making purchase and save up to 90%! 


No comments:

Post a Comment