Zenith's City's "all aglow" but Yahoo said "no"?

Yahoo Travel totally missed Bentleyville! 

Today they had an article about (Christmas) Light Shows worth travelling to and guess what wasn’t on the list? Minnesota’s Zenith City’s Tour of Lights!


I was complimented today when I popped in a place that I used to work and everyone was singing a song I wrote some time ago titled “Beautiful Bentleyville” so I guess I’m “famous” in small circles. It made my heart glad.

I invite everyone who reads this to watch my YouTube video with my original song written and sung by yours truly and then share it on your Facebook page and other social media.




Please, don't just “like” it; please actually share it on your own page so more people see it). Who knows, maybe it will get a “Yahoo Mention” next Christmas Season.

Oh and even though it’s not on Yahoo’s list, it should be on yours. Here’s the link for more information about the Bentleyville Tour of Lights. http://www.bentleyvilleusa.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment