Locations needed in Duluth Minnesota for a small business group meeting...

Public location needed for small business group…

Hello. If you own a business you probably know or have heard of me; I’m Ter Scott, the Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant. ™

I’m looking for a location where a group of business people can meet at (for free or for the price of coffee and breakfast/lunch) to discuss a new marketing vehicle (bigger than the yellow pages or Google). This will become a type of networking group but on steroids!

If you have a business that can host about 20 to 30 people please contact me ASAP. I need several locations in Duluth and Hermantown, and 1 location in each of these areas: Proctor, Cloquet and Superior; between today and November 15th.  


Also, if you own a business and would like to plug into a marketing system with a 5 million loyal worldwide customers, please contact me. We have groups in the cities now and I would be very glad to speak to you about it. 

Call my message center: 888- twentyfour 1, forty 3 and 1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment