Ter Scott Promotes Hardees' for great customer service and good food!

I love promotion and I love promoting good companies, good customer service and good products.

I just had a great customer service encounter at the only Hardees left in the Northland (Twin Ports, covering the Duluth MN/Superior WI area). Here is my letter to them:


Friday, April 8th, 2011

To everyone on the Hardees team,


Good day!


I’m taking this moment to express my sincere thanks for the great customer service I always receive when visiting your restaurant. I want you to know that it was a great tasting sandwich that prompted this letter.


Today I ordered two of your roast beef sandwiches that were on special. I requested horseradish sauce for my order but after the first bite I realized that using it would alter the already mouth watering delight! It was juicy and flavorful to the point I was looking for the au juice for dipping.


Great job to all who created this wonderful experience!


Sincerely,


Ter Scott!
PS. I apologize if this sounded like a commercial (maybe because that’s what I do),
but I am being totally honest.

If you are ever in an area that offers Hardees, check it out. I hope your experience is equal or better than mine!
Make it a great day!

Ter Scott

“Bricks & Clicks” Marketing Consultant ™

“I teach others how to promote themselves into freedom,
from bricks and mortar, to clicks and order!”

No comments:

Post a Comment